This water bath warmer is thermostatically controlled to hold two wells of product at serving temperature. It's constructed of stainless steel for durability and includes one pump and one lid with ladle. Twin warmers feature two thermostats, for individual control, that sense food temperature and turn the 500-watt heating elements on or off as needed to eliminate burning or scorching. Includes a stainless steel pump and 1-ounce (30 mL) stainless steel ladle and lift-off lid.
Standard features include:
- Stainless steel pump with captured valve balls to elminate loss
- Water fill lines eliminate overflow accidents
- Two 3-qt (2.8 L) wells for a #10 can or stainless steel jar
- 1-oz (30 mL) stroke with easy-to-adjust portion control
- 1-oz (30 mL) stainless steel ladle
- 1000 watt, 120 volts, 60 Hz
- Click Here for spec PDF Spec sheet
- 2 year warranty
The FS/FSP model accepts two stainless steel jars or manufacturer's #10 cans. However, your local jurisdiction may not permit dispensing directly from a #10 can. We recommend our NSF approved stainless steel jar #94009 (see companion product below).
The stainless steel pump works with fingertip ease. Plus, investment cast valve bodies and welded joints offer more corrosion resistance and durability. Maximum stroke yields a 1-oz (30 mL) serving with gauging collars provided to reduce the yield in ¼-oz (7 mL) increments.